MariTrack Acceptable Use Policy
Posted: December 23, 2014
Effective: December 23, 2014
We strive to be a trusted steward of your information. In exchange, we trust you to use our services responsibly.
You agree not to misuse the MariTrack services ("Services"). For example, you must not, and must not attempt to do the following:
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services you haven't been invited to;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping");
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing";
- abuse the Services in a manner that circumvents the intended scope of service;
- sell the Services or Services accounts via unauthorized channels;
- use automated or other means to create accounts in bulk or to access the Services other than by using our official interface and/or APIs;
- violate the law in any way including storing or sharing material that is unlawfully pornographic or indecent, fraudulent, defamatory, misleading, or that violates the privacy or infringes the rights of others.